I’ve seen a couple of these the past few days, so I decided to put my two cents in.
Feel free to disagree, also these are in not particular order. In my mind all of these are 100% fact, but anything is possible with The Doctor and Rose Tyler :)
1. Most importantly, TenToo is The Doctor. Rose does not call him anything else. She does not call him John, Jack, or anything other than “Doctor”. He does take a human name to go by though, for obvious reasons. I like to think he’d call himself John Noble. *cries*
2. Jackie, Pete, Tony, etc all call him Doctor as well.
3. Initially, Rose has a little of a hard time wrapping her mind around the fact that there are two versions of the man she loves. I think her reaction would be similar to when Nine regenerated into Ten. However, soon (very soon) she comes to realize fully that TenToo IS her doctor as much as Ten is. Even though she’ll always wonder about the TimeLord Doctor and love him, as well as hope that he is alright and has been able to find happiness again, she’ll never really “miss him” because he is there. With her. Living a life, just as it should be.
4. TenToo does have a hard time controlling his human hormones. As a timelord he could still feel arousal and desire, but he could put those feelings away if he chose to. As a human he doesn’t have that ability. So it takes him by surprise the first times things get really “hot & heavy” between him and Rose.
5. When TenToo and Rose do the deed for the first time, its really the first time. They never went there when he was still the timelord because he knew he would lose her someday, and if they made love the loss would be too much for him to bear. So when they do its a very freeing experience for The Doctor, and Rose is 100% sure of her feelings when they do. She also finds out that the doctor does indeed dance, and he’s got great moves ;)
6. TenToo feels it when Ten regenerates.
7. The Doctor and Rose decide to grow the baby TARDIS. It will take a year or two though, so in the meantime they buy their own house and work for Torchwood.
8. On days off, they travel. Anywhere and everywhere. Big cities, Rome, Paris, New York, and of course Barcelona. However, what they most enjoy is picking a little town or city anywhere on the globe at random, and just going. Running into adventures along the way.
9. Before getting off the TARDIS at Bad Wolf Bay TenToo suspected what his other self would do, so he grabbed an extra sonic screw driver, psychic paper and brainy specs. As well as some of the stuff that he uses to make his hair all sticky uppy. All fit in his pockets, which are bigger on the inside.
10. Rose has told Tony all about The Doctor and all the fun adventures they went on. So Tony is completely starstruck when he meets him. they become inseperable, of course.
11. Rose wants a cat, but the Doctor continues to insist that he is not a cat person. But one day when they’re at the pet store and he see’s Rose cuddling a little fuzzy kitten he melts and gives in. He acts nonchalant about it, but Rose catches him petting him and cooing when he thinks shes sleeping.
12. After a few years, the baby TARDIS is ready. Wooden blue box and all, on thier first trip they go to Barcelona. The planet not the city, the doctor is somewhat disappointed to find they have cats with no noses instead of dogs, in this universe.
13. When they get back into the TARDIS after barcelona, the doctor gets in before Rose when she see’s the anxious look on his face she worries but before she can ask whats the matter, he blurts out “will you marry me?” she stands there shocked for a few moments before running into his arms the satan pit style. He takes it as a yes, which it definitely was.
14. Jackie goes crazy planning the wedding and invites 500 people, making him uneasy. But all his doubts fade as he see’s Rose walking down the aisle towards him.
15. A few months later Rose has a pregnancy scare, when they’re sitting on the bathroom floor waiting for the result, he is surprised at the feeling of disappointment when the test is negative.
He realizes he has one life, and he wants to live it to the fullest in every sense. He never thought he’d want kids again, but he was wrong. With Rose he wanted it all. The one adventure he could never have. So he tells her, he wants kids. He’s relieved when she throws away all thier condoms.
when they find out she is pregnant a few months later, they decide to take time off travelling for a few years.
16. At the sonogram the doctor panics when he hears the words “two heart beats”. Rose reads his mind and just smiles. “Twins, doctor.”
17. When the twins are born, one boy and one girl. The girl comes first brown hair, and hazel eyes. he’s never seen anything more perfect. Then when the boy is born he feels a cross of glee and jealousy when he see’s that he’s ginger with chocolate eyes. He blames Donna.
They name the babies Jack and Donna. This is of no doubt.
18. At night when the babies are up and restless, he sings them to sleep with gallifreyan lullaby’s while Rose silently watches them from the doorway.
19. He teaches the babies Gallifreyan at an early age, and they know all about his life. His otherself, the TARDIS, which he promises them thier first trip for thier 5th birthday.
Okay, Im gonna stop now cause im giving myself too many feels.